Insured and Bonded

Contractors in the states of California are required to hold surety bonds. As required by these agencies, we also carry workers compensation insurance and general liability insurance, certificates and limits available upon request. We have a longstanding professional relationship with our insurance broker –Hub International Insurance. We carry city business licenses in all municipalities in which we work where they are required. We are happy to provide copies of these upon award of contract.